Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?


10 Steps I Followed To Spark Life Into My Kitchen

What appears in your mind when I say "food"? I have met many who would say, "a dirty utensils against different devices, bear." Others do not respond. I think they could not form an opinion on what to say. Very few responded fantastic tables, beautiful colors and beautiful experience from the kitchen! I do not blame them! We are so concerned about the bed and the bathroom that we forget that there are other rooms.
I'm not an interior decorator. But I prefer to add personality to my rooms. My kitchen is also a nice place since I spend much time there. I read blogs, magazines and what is not style options for her.
Until I decide, I do it for myself. Therefore, I put my team "Home Improvement" and went to work. Here are 10 things that I was nailing my kitchen are presented.
I choose an appropriate color. The first thing I did was to measure my space chamber. There was moderate. I went to the color selection. At first I thought to make wallpapers. But then I found some bright colors that blend perfectly with the kitchen with a sunny atmosphere during the day.
Light colors reflect light can illuminate the kitchen at night. Therefore, "Sky Blue" was an opportunity for me.
I stylized the counter side with tiles. Not a big fan of them. But I thought the tiles "Blue Sky" would be "OK" on the kitchen side. I decided to put my kitchen table there. Many of my colleagues put tiles "dark". Since I caught a gay subject, I thought the matching tiles will give you a great atmosphere.
I put the plants in my kitchen. No, I'm not trying to turn the oven on a part-time garden. But small "rather small" plants or are an opportunity for me. I piled a lot against the wall. I'm not a professional chef, but nevertheless, the plants makes me look like one.
The next thing I did was working the counter. The kitchen was moderate in size. Therefore, I choose a countertop that complements the size. A wooden bridge in a big white was the need of the hour. On the opposite side, I used a frying pan at the bottom with a "Table Al" deck. Again, white. Next to the stove, I put flowers in a vase.
Collect utensils was hard work. It was a choice between glass and ceramics. I choose white ceramic. It is my personal choice. websites, magazines and interior decorators experts also speak to choose darker colors just to give contrast. I thought the green plants, white and blue light background utensils diversity will need baking chamber.
The next thing to do was to choose devices. Really do not go overboard with my choice of electrical appliances. My family is a group of "coffee addicts" so to speak. Therefore, I kept a small espresso at home on the counter.
Cooking is my hobby outside of writing. But it takes time. To minimize the cooking time, I prefer a small pan on the countertop. 5 pints a pressure cooker is my ideal choice. If you are an "automated kitchen", you can add more options.
An oven is the next kitchen furniture that was on my list. Quality is a priority and size. I do not recommend a specific brand. But choosing from renowned market.
Need a cutting board? Choose wood. I am in favor of the "not too thin, not too thick" for any kitchen. In addition, since gold is if you can find some natural textures on the cutting board.
Every time you can combine things. Try to keep similar things. Or to a group that increases the visual appeal of your kitchen. For example, put the coffee cups and teapots. You can also group the cooker between the plates, trays or pots and pans.
Decorate the top cabinet. Many of us just things of stuff on top of the other. Finally, they put everything in the top cabinet. These are things that we rarely use. I put the old tools in the top cabinet. You can also use the specific machine season. A wicker basket in the cabinet will look great. You can add your own touch.
I decided to decorate part of the kitchen. I got the idea from a friend. She told me to put a shelf in a part of the kitchen. So I did. I also mounted some pictures. The right side of my kitchen window. Used curtains I lift when desire. In addition, decorative objects such as vases placed in a niche.
Very often they can arrange cups and bowls help. Also I have a wall shelf. You must keep the plants hanging down. Again, the zipper is a perfect place for glasses and glass sculptures.
Bored reading long article? Let me feel comfortable. Things you can do with your kitchen are endless. Even if you live in a smaller apartment, appropriate decoration can lift up the kitchen. A kitchen is an important part of your home. As important as your living room or bedroom, they are.
appliances, ceramic utensils and decorative items vary. For example, you can try an electric pressure cookers, stainless steel with a pressure cooker or simply not at all. Sometimes a larger coffee machine can raise the bar. bright exotic teapots and kitchen knives are great options for use.
What I tried was to simply give my kitchen a facelift. You can do it themselves by deformation of simple things. You have ideas of your own? Only comments on the ideas below and we'll learn together.


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire