Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?


Several Tips for College Dorm and Apartment Checklist Items

Entering college as a freshman is an amazing experience! The feeling of change at its highest point may be the beginning of a new journey; However, not having the right place that brings that same unique feeling when you enter your room or apartment can be depressing. College students and college apartments have great rooms that brings attraction, but the rooms are amazing!
Tip # 1: Tower Room
As a new resident, the first couple of things I had to do was prepare to spend money and accept that your room is not going to be at home if you do not choose to do nothing! The best way to overcome this depressing state takes a detailed analysis of your dorm or tower apartment to see how much space you have in your own rooms because most places share with others. Normally, there are a number between 2 and 3 roommates who can accompany it.
Tip 2: Talk to your roommates
From my personal experience, the university has become much easier after leaving my comfort zone. More importantly, it was better than the cats with them briefly, starting with a brief introduction where I was older and I want to do something that is fun. These three things help to purify the air because all are new in the room or apartment. However, each student may or may not arrive on time. How I overcame this obstacle started with me making a list of things I felt I remember from my room at home.
Tip # 3: Home
I refer to the accreditation because of all the "crazy memories" exciting events in high school, and family photos that must be present for every change you get to go home decreases. Wait! Note that there is no place at home, but can be close to a feeling of home if sacrifice and use their time wisely. If you are wondering how to achieve this end, you leave your room or a newly acquired apartment and go home, if possible, to acquire somethings that can bring value back to school.
Tip 4: Find the identity
After returning home to collect more, it's time to figure out what you want to turn your bedroom because the smooth, out of color will not bring or keep in her room to study, work and have fun with friends . Well, this advice is for you to begin the process of identity. The process of identity begins with what you want to see in your room. I started to implement this process by looking around the room at home and watching what I wanted to take with me. Then I started with favorite colors as well as the colors of the school. This way you could have the optimization of the school spirit as well as my favorite is the process of adding value rotation. Remember, the room starts with visualization or imagination assuring the process begins!
Tip # 5: Come on - Time is precious!
The visualization process is a critical step; However, there must be a step that involves a decision to take to action. Being a student, the funds can be hard to reach. The way I am about my financial difficulties has been to be smart with how I my time and money. The importance of this is because every student knows that school speed is at the top of the list as well as shopping and decals books, but the seating area is sometimes forgotten that can be found in most retail stores . Dealing with retail stores near the school was a wild experience with the following: I kept items were exhausted, lines were extremely long, wasting time, and items that were in the wrong place. These experiences took place every day when the school began to open. It became frustrating at times, but I knew there was one thing I did not try with my time !!


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire