Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?


Green Living for Everyone

When I was 12 years old (1979), I began to hear about alternative energy. It was towards the end of the US "energy crisis" when there were car lines waiting for too expensive gasoline and even boxes of cereals favored energy conservation. I remember putting a label on our kitchen light switch cover that had been priced at the bottom of the box saying: "Brute Fruit says" Keeping Lights OUT is IN. "From there, Green Living became an interest for me, although it was not called at the time.
A few years after college, in 1993 I became a vegetarian, grew up my first organic garden, made a canning and a gel, and was on my way to a greener lifestyle . In 1996, he built a network house with a small solar panel, a solar composting toilet, no interior plumbing and a huge organic garden. I felt I had arrived. My mind got up and I was glad to know that I was leaving a small footprint on the ground. Since then, I have found many other ways to live green. But it was not easy, and took hours of research and trial and error, library trips, lecture / attendance classes, purchase of NUMEROUS books on any number of subjects from Green buildings, organic gardening and homeopathic remedies ... You Names and I probably read a book about it!
Although I do not pretend to be 100% green, I never feel guilty for the 10% that I can not reach (I drive an SUV, not a hybrid), since I am 90% more than an average American . Becoming greener requires conscientious effort and awareness of the impact of your actions on the world in general. I suggest to take a look at your life and choose one thing you could do to have a greener lifestyle. Perhaps it is a conscientious effort to close the lights when you are not in a room, to turn off the water when you brush your teeth, eat less meat, carpool, buy organic products Or buy second-hand clothes. Each little bit helps to reduce its negative impact on the earth and brings you closer to a green life.
If you are interested in changing your life and impact it has on earth and its inhabitants are looking for a complete green living kit. This will save you hours of researching ideas and solutions as this covers many topics.


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire